I am sick of getting all of these weird-ass infections. I stress out a lot and I don’t eat as healthy as I should/could, so my immune system is just on holiday or something. My new health insurance doesn’t kick in until Feb. 1st, so until then I am forced to take matters into my own hands.
I am going to challenge myself to do all of the following for the next 30 days… at which point I will make an assessment as to whether or not I should continue doing all of the following:
1. Eat a decent or at least semi-decent breakfast every morning, along with which I will take:
- 2 tablets Acidophilus (probiotic, good for your GI tract)
- 1000 – 2000 mg. Garlic (good for your heart, kills gross things like fungus)
- 50 mg. Zinc (helps keep immune system from slacking off)
2. Eat a decent or at least semi-decent lunch every afternoon, along with which I will take:
- 1200 mg. Fish Oil (lots of omega-3s, good for heart, brain & joints)
- 2500 mcg. Biotin (for healthier hair, skin and nails)
- B-6, B-12 & Folic Acid (lots of metabolic goodness)
Starting tomorrow. So in one month (Thursday, February 7th), I should be able to look back and assess to some degree whether or not I actually feel better.
I better fucking feel better.